Monday, March 1, 2010

AIM Adventures: TJ Watches Raw

Tonight, TJ randomly decided to watch WWE Monday Night Raw and chatted with me on AIM as he did. It was awesome. Here are some highlights.

Warning: The Cool Kids Table takes no responsibility for TJ's language. Reader discretion is advised.

TJ: are you watching Monday night Raw?
TJ: [guest host] chong [of Cheech and Chong] just got in a ceral fight with a little guy
TJ: good stuff

TJ: I can't believe either the Undertaker or Shawn Michaels are still wrestling

TJ: Why is Vince [McMahon] walking like he's got a load in his pants?

TJ: oh man, it's funny how my opinions on wrestling have changed
TJ: i used to think the whole thing was fake
TJ: but i now know that, while rehearsed, these dudes really are doing some incredible, physical shit
TJ: it's just the acting that's terrible and fake

TJ: I'm kind of surprised an irate fan hasn't killed Vince

TJ: The Miz is tag team partners with Big Show?!
TJ: haha, awesome
TJ: i love that [Miz] made it into wrestling

TJ: jesus I can't believe Degeneration X is still around
TJ: and they dress the same
TJ: this is fucking mind blowing

TJ: I'm kind of uncomfortable with Big Show dressing as Andre the Giant
TJ: oh, also, the big guy should just punch the little guy and sit on his head
TJ: game over

TJ: HHH still looks like an angry lion

TJ: COME ON MIZ, KNOCK HIM AROUND LIKE YOU WANTED TO KNOCK CORAL AROUND!!!

TJ: aw, not fair, Shawn Michaels got distracted by the devil
TJ: bad form Miz

TJ: Holy shit, a giant leprechaun!

TJ: I...I have no idea what's going on

8 comments:

TJ Dietsch said...

I remembered that Cheech and Chong were hosting. Were they really only on for that small part where they introduced the pillow fight thing? Crazy.

Ben Morse said...

No, they had a few other segments, but nothing too memorable. Cheech did try to spoil the end of Lost before he got interrupted by somebody (can't remember who) though.

KP said...

I will never understand wrestling.

Ben Morse said...

But if you tried, it would make for another great post.

Richard Bandit (Dick Bandit) said...

AW MAN, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO WILL WIN THIS CONTEST OF PURE PHYSICAL STRENGTH!

jamawalk said...

a ha ha ha.

so you're not an instant fan now teej?

jamawalk said...

which reminds me. TJ you should check my twitter on Raw nights. i live tweet. on delay. usually by an hour or so... cause of tivo.

palmcop said...

So, I do not really think this will work.